Interesting way of making women feel good!
| Link to an interactive movie about the amount of retouching on a photo. Way to make women who read it feel good about themselves! It's amazing how this happens. I agree that it's nice to look at something pleasing on a magazine, but to the point of feeding us that kind of model for us to feel like we need to achieve a kind of fake beauty nobody can really have, even skinny models... It's kind of sad, and not that it's news or anything, but this link shows really how much retouching takes place. I thought it was only about reducing celullite and natural skin folds, but now, it goes beyond that, to the point where the perfectly lovely girl in the picture in this example becomes a sad B porno star... Sometimes I feel like this society not only tries to make its people dumb so we don't ask questions, but even more so women! There, I had my little semi feminist rant! |

Comments on "Interesting way of making women feel good!"
post a comment