• Sign up to receive new posts through email...
    Enter your address here:



    No spam, just new posts!!

    CURRENT MOON
    moon info

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

For a change, I'll talk about my day yesterday!

Yes, I know, this blog has turned into a sort of gathering of different sources that mention how bad our administration is, or how horrible some news are.
Just in case there is not enough out there or also in case these sources haven't been read enough yet.

Well, it's a form of expression for me, it might actually be saving my relationship. not that it was in jeopardy or anything, but I tend to be very passionate about things that piss me off... and ignorance...

So today, now that I have posted enough about current communiqués, I will talk about my day yesterday since today wasn't much to talk about.

Yesterday then, Mike and I went to the Mastering Lab to have Mike's album mastered by genius Robert Hadley.



It was really cool to hear Mike's album come to a very beautiful quality!
Finally he's done with the album, all he needs to do now is the art work for the CD cover. Then off to Alan at Al's Records and Tapes (the label we're both on) and we'll see what he can do with it!

It's a great album, and I will be posting a track really soon that goes back to our dislike of the current administration... To be continued (on this subject)!

We did a bunch of errands after that and then... then my boy cooked for me!!!
Yes, that's right, I have DA man at home, he cooks for me!!!!
AND he's getting good at it! It was delicious!
But just to prove it, I needed to post this picture here:



This is official now, Mike can play the drums, the guitar, the bass, the keyboards, and now also the pots and pans but without sounding like Stomp... Isn't my baby such a good bear?!!!!

THat's it, that's really the only reason why I wanted to post about my day yesterday! Not because it's the only time he's ever cooked, but it's the first time I got a shot of it, to actually prove that he does it!!! hahahahaha

Comments on "For a change, I'll talk about my day yesterday!"

 

post a comment