Laments
| Today was productive as far as household things are concerned... Did a LOT of laundry. Got further in my book about learning macromedia studio 8. Drank my milk. Mike went to do his taxes with his dad (his dad is a tax preparer, it helps!). I even crammed in making cds of our best friend's kid's pictures... Interesting, huh!? What's up with blogs and talking about boring stuff!??? I guess it's a good distraction intro to better think that I can be less weird and more normal! HA... Well, actually now that I think about it I might be very normal since I am starting to be in my I-want-a-family phase. You know, I guess I reached that kind of oestrogene level where I'm wondering when I might become a mother, when and if my husband will take all the responsabilities a woman takes a lot earlier, if by any chance we actually reproduce are we going to be good parents, how are they going to get the french culture, and most importantly where are we going to live. And everything that all this entails! Feels like a cliché, doesn't it? YEAHH i AM normal!!!!!! ahhh, I was begining to worry but this phase actually reassures me instead of freaking me out! Oh, a couple days ago I started writing a song.... That's right, a song, not a soundscape/drone/instrumental only thing, no, a real song, with lyrics and a structure, a form, kind of like having verses and a refrain! So I'm proud! I don't know that it's that good, but it's a start, maybe in the end I will make accessible music. hahaha Our neighbor painted one of her living room wall red. And one of her bedroom wall olive green. It's cool! I'm making sheperd's pie tonight. The Arcade Fire rocks! More boring posts coming in the next few days , weeks and months! Tata... |

Comments on "Laments"
post a comment