Think Progress: Exxon-Backed Pundit Compares Gore To Nazi Propagandist
![]() That's just great, now Gore is a nazi... Where the hell do these people grow up!? And who raises them? (movie clip here) Think Progress: Exxon-Backed Pundit Compares Gore To Nazi Propagandist I mean, it wasn't enough to say that this movie was going to ruin the US economy, it has to be compared to nazi propaganda now. Are they THAT threatened by the guy? Technorati tags: Gore, Global warming, green, politics, presidentials, al gore, environment, ecology, warming, earth, movie, an inconvenient truth |


Comments on "Think Progress: Exxon-Backed Pundit Compares Gore To Nazi Propagandist"
-
Anonymous said ... (12:28 PM, May 25, 2006) :
-
meeglosh said ... (11:11 AM, May 27, 2006) :
post a commentIf they're that threatened, it's probably that much more reason to go see the film... I certainly plan to.
And anyone who would compare a film like this to Nazi propoganda obviously has no understanding of history.
---------------------------------------
Green Cars
I love the new look of your blog. It makes me feel warm and tingly inside.