Well researched site for corporation shitlist!
| This site is very disturbing! At first I was going to post only about a segment in there that I most closely related to, but found myself way to concerned with everything in there... And the first I must do is go throw away my l'oreal make up! I know I don't have to believe everything I'm being told, but this site seems very well researched! If anything a lot of what they give for information about different corporations can be found on the internet. It is important for people to know what they buy, we all know that a lot of the product we are accustomed to purchasing are part of a sick cycle of life that in the end makes us unique for not being sick, dead, or working in a sweatshop since we were 5! So, in that light, I hear the ones who tell me it's a hippy thing to yell "the corporations will kill us!", but it's what we live in, realistically, it's what our government encourages through their fascism! That's why I want to post about this site, because beyond being disturbing, the only way to reclaim a real democracy is to try not to give power to the people who run everything... Badcorp.org |

Comments on "Well researched site for corporation shitlist!"
post a comment