All these new things!
| Oooh, I like this thing, everyday I find out new things to add to my blog, and everything seems to make it sooo easy to get informed!!! Which tells me that if you do want information, you can get it, but that's another subject! Anyway, I added an email subscription thingy to the right so one can be emailed new posts for my super important blog! ;-) On another note, I was told my last post was pretty radical... Well, yes... It was... But that's how I feel, I think it's outrageous to think that there is going to be no repercussion to trashing things outside, and driving big dumb gas suckers! We're in the 21st century and there is no more excuses for thinking that way. It affects all of us who are trying desperately to be "greener" so our future won't be spent in gas masks. Seems a little exaggerated? Personally I don't even want to risk it! The matrix type of life doesn't appeal to me. I prefer the clean Japanese future world sci fi anime type of style! I just don't see how hard it is. Maybe we should enforce more laws like in Singapore where you can almost eat of the subway ground and where you cannot even chew gum! Think I'm a little too Greenpeace? Not at all. Actually, I'm very hypocrite because I don't live my life in a farm either. But at least I try to make efforts so we don't raise our kids in a putrid air. If that means trashing starbucks paper mugs in a trashcan, how hard is it? And if that means driving smaller cars or even hybrid or better electric (if that ever were available to the general public), then what's the big deal? Do we really need to be so macho that it becomes a necessity to drive such huge vehicles? Well, fine, if you must, then remember the study that proved how much more pollution there is INSIDE your car than out, then we'll see who dies first by suffocation, the Hummer driver or my little hypocrite low emissions Civic ass!? Yeah, you're right; I probably would die first since second hand smoke kills more! |

Comments on "All these new things!"
-
Anonymous said ... (2:17 PM, October 27, 2005) :
-
Chuck said ... (7:32 PM, October 27, 2005) :
post a commentYou go girl!!!
Hey Sev-
I can beat ya! I drive a ford aspire. :) Of course I'd hate like hell to get hit by a large truck...
BTW- I like that little "Say Hello" form thing down there.