
The image is not very clear, I took it at night in Kings City, California... This is what is going to destroy my grand children's air, and this is the mentality that is going to also bring down this "great" nation! While these people continue to throw their coffee out the window while driving hummer type of CO2 spreaders, I hope somewhere in the world there is a place we can move to where people are a little more aware of their surroundings! Sometimes I really don't know if I should actually ask for this citizenship... Do I want to be able to vote? Yes, but do I want to be an american? no, certainly not! Luckily my country does accept dual citizenship, but I think I'll use my second citizenship for a canadian one instead!!!! To the asshole who thinks everything is entitled to his big ass truck and his starbucks trash on the ground: "your children will suffer from your stupidity too, you moron!". |
Comments on "Unconscious"
post a comment