• Sign up to receive new posts through email...
    Enter your address here:



    No spam, just new posts!!

    CURRENT MOON
    moon info

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Saturday night

And THIS is how a 27 years old someone with a little time and absolutely no will to mingle with "people" does on a saturday night at 2:30am... heyheyhey


Huh... That one is interesting...:




Your French Name is:



Mercy Lacroix




Then I kinda like that one too... I'll think about it:




Your Band Name is:



The Juggling Pickles




Indispensible:




Your Elf Name Is...



Holly Blinking Bum




This one is reassuring, although I should probably study a little...:




You Passed the US Citizenship Test



Congratulations - you got 8 out of 10 correct!



heyheyhey:



Your Daddy Is Darth Vader



What You Call Him: Papi



Why You Love Him: He's the Mack Daddy

Comments on "Saturday night"

 

post a comment