• Sign up to receive new posts through email...
    Enter your address here:



    No spam, just new posts!!

    CURRENT MOON
    moon info

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mute for a while

I realized this morning that I haven't come here at all in a while...
It seems that the death of my cat affected me a little more that I thought it would and it's been harder to deal with the whole organizing the day thing.
So while Mike and I have about 3 jobs or more at all times, my excuse for not being able to also write in this blog lately is my cat!...
... And the fact that we're getting married in a couple weeks, leaving for Mexico in exactly a week and also the desperate state the world is in, which prevents me a lot from surfacing more!

So for now I guess I won't write about how I sort of hate the world today, the governments in all their forms and languages, the people in the streets of LA who IF they are out of their car think nobody exists but them, and the way we find it funny that a guy got shot by our vice president while people die under mud slides and earthquakes or in unecessary wars...

On such a note, I do have to quote a bumper sticker I saw the other day that I simply love and worship:

"Somebody please give Bush a blow job, so we can impeach him!"

Oh, and I might not have been writing, but I've been following the blogosphere. It's quite fascinating how much that guy (or his cronies) can do every day, every single god damn day, but still is... well.. here.

Comments on "Mute for a while"

 

post a comment