| Bush's approval rating is still awfully low... So with all of these scandals he is part of, how come he's not impeached yet? What does it take to impeach somebody like that? who needs to propose this and to whom does it need to be presented to? The senate? To somebody from the "outside-in", me, it seems the democrats are being too still while the republicans jumped on Clinton in a minute. I know I can't get over the whole cigar incident and I reiterate a lot, but come on! What's going on? Nobody wants the guy anymore, not even his most loyal christian southern lovers it seems! So why is he still in power? and how come he's getting more and more power as more and more scandals emerge? That's a lot of questions, yes, but nobody has answered the simple question of who can take him out!? I guess I don't understand the government structure very well. At least not the US one, and that disturbs me, I searched quite a bit on the internet and a lot of it is blurred, I imagine on purpose since knowledge would certainly bring down a lot of the "values" implanted in this society, but if someone knows of a good website made by somebody who doesn't need to keep me ignorant, that would be great! In waiting for that, where do the petitions and movements that we signed for the impeachment? Don't those have ANY power here? ARGGHHHHH |
-
Sign up to receive new posts through email...
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
Previous Posts
- Now, THIS is a speech!!!!
- Glaciers and Glacial Warming Globally
- Phylotaxis / for Seed by Jonathan Harris
- ScienceBlogs
- LAist: Shelterporn: another stinker from the LA Times
- I knew I was allergic to the air!
- Cool link on LA history... what there is of it at ...
- Back in town...
- Can you believe this guy?
- Example of activity in Montreal:
Surroundings
- Planetary Vagrant, our travel journal
- Mike's site
- My myspace page...
- Another myspace page of mine...
- Alan Elliott's blog (from Al's Records)
- Alan's web site
- Al's Records and tapes
- Bushmerika 2
Sabolab Squidoo
Ambient music explained

Comments on ""
-
meeglosh said ... (11:26 AM, January 23, 2006) :
post a commentTry this on for size...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_the_United_States