Itunes music store
| Two albums are up on Itunes. (click on "launch app" when prompted if Itunes is already installed) DOGONET is a sort of collection of years of composition without putting anything out. There are very ambient pieces, as well as very experimental stuff, and also some acoustic work on piano. Dogonet is the first word my nephew (2 years old now) ever said. I think that in his language (a mix of ouzbek and inuit... We think...) it has a definition of some sort: "Dogonet (noun, sometimes verb): dogonet is a pair of roller-skates that sounds better than it looks, cures all known illnesses and keeps drinks hot." At the time I figured it would match my album very well!!! BOBOTO is a very very very ambient album. When one thinks of chilled, that must be it. I don't quite know why or how I did it, must be some external forces that made me do it for sanity purposes. Although it didn't work very well on me (I'm still somewhat insanely sick), I think it might be curative for some... Boboto actually means something unlike the title of my first album... But I don't know if I want to share........ Just kiddin'. It means something like "tenderness" in Lingala (for those interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingala_language). Mainly it was the name of a place in Kinshasa, Zaire (currently Congo) where my family and I used to go to weekly.... More of a nostalgia thing than anything else! |

Comments on "Itunes music store"
post a comment